On this page: Business Memos, E-mails
- Arranging a Meeting: reading comprehension
exercise on a letter arranging a meeting. This exercise illustrates the format and layout
of a modern business letter.
- Sales letters: an explanation
and an exercise.
- Enquiry letters - describes
the content, language and organisation of letters of enquiry. Includes an
- Enquiry letter replies - describes
the content and language of letters of enquiry, with example letters. Includes
- Reply to Enquiry Practice Task
- follow the instructions to write a reply to a letter of enquiry, send it in,
and the computer will comment on your writing.
30 May 2006
Wednesday, 20 June 2012
If you have any suggestions or questions, please e-mail us at