||Activity and Materials
|Receive details of the assignment from your teacher.
- Decide in your group on a job that is available in your company. Write
an advert for this job.
- To help applicants to prepare for the interview you should also write
a company profile giving background information about your company.
Send your company's job advert and company profile to the
- Job Advert Writer - a program that
writes job adverts for you - fill in the boxes and choose from the options
to write a job advertisement
- Company Profile Form - company groups
should fill this in to give to applicants
- Read the job advert and company profile you receive.
- Send your job application letter and resume to the company
you are applying to:
Receive job application letters and resumes from applicants to your
Using the information from the applicants' job
application letters and resumes, fill in some of the Interview Panel Checklist.
This will save you time in the assignment.
|4 & 5
||Revise for the assignment:
- Job Interview Quiz
- quiz with questions, advice and feedback on good and bad interview
- Panel Discussion (not in all
courses) - example
phrases and an ordering activity
Do the assignment.
Materials: Interview Panel Checklist
- print this out and use it during the interview to record details of the
||Get feedback from your teacher and classmates on your
performance in the assignment.
Think about how you could improve for when you go to a real job interview.