Ordering the Phrases
hits since 10 April 2002.
How to move phrases:
- Click on the phrase you want to move
- Click on the up or down arrow above the phrases
- Click the arrow again until the phrase is in the right place,
- Click on a phrase you want to move.
- Click on the place you want to move it to. The phrases will swap over. Look at the gray
status bar at the bottom of the screen for details of what is happening.
Tips on using this page:
- Move the first phrase to the top of the box
- Move the second phrase to the second line
- When you have put all the phrases in the right place, click the 'Check Answers' button.
'commensurate': Meaning: appropriate, level with, equal to. Use: used
for comparing salary to ability.