- Place your ships on the table titled 'Me' below by clicking on squares
until they go black.
(4 squares long),
(3 squares long),
(2 squares long) and
(1 square only). The ships can be vertical
or horizontal, but cannot touch other ships.
- To play the game, work with a partner.
- The first person calls out the name of a square by reading the horizontal
first, then the vertical
- The second person clicks this square on their 'Me' table until it shows a
hit (in red) or a miss (blue), and tells the first person if it is
a hit or a miss.
- The first person clicks the square on their table marked 'Enemy' until it
shows a hit (in red) or a miss (blue).
- Then the second person has their turn.
- If all of the squares on a ship are hit by the enemy, say "You've sunk
my..." and the type of ship; e.g. "You've sunk my battleship."
- The winner is the first person to destroy all the enemy ships. If you run
out of time, the person with the highest number of hits on the enemy is the winner.
- Check your partner's board at the end. If the hits and misses are
different then you have made mistakes saying or listening to the
14 March 2006.
Tuesday, 14 March 2006
If you have any suggestions or questions, please e-mail us at