- Busy managers may only read the recommendations, so the finding that leads to each recommendation should be given.
- For reports with multiple recommendations, numbered sub-headings make the organisation clearer.
- Useful language includes verbs such as recommend, suggest, and propose, passive voice, and modal verbs such as should and could.
- Read the words in the following box.
- When you have finished, click the 'Start Exercise' button. The words will
disappear, and each letter will be replaced by an underline.
- Fill in the box with a word that you think was in the text. Use your memory and
your knowledge of grammar and sentence structure to help you.
- Then either press 'Enter' or click the ? button beside the box to check if the word is correct.
- Continue until you have re-built the complete text.
- You can use the Tips buttons below the text if you need help, but this
will reduce your score.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please e-mail us at
Last updated on
05 April 2012.
hits since 5 April 2012.