- It reviews the main findings and results, and expresses them in general terms.
- It draws a main conclusion and links to the recommendations by showing a need for action.
- Read the words in the following box.
- When you have finished, click the 'Start Exercise' button. The words will
disappear, and each letter will be replaced by an underline.
- Fill in the box with a word that you think was in the text. Use your memory and
your knowledge of grammar and sentence structure to help you.
- Then either press 'Enter' or click the ? button beside the box to check if the word is correct.
- Continue until you have re-built the complete text.
- You can use the Tips buttons below the text if you need help, but this
will reduce your score.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please e-mail us at
Last updated on
23 March 2012.
hits since 23 March 2012.